Who are we?
We are TALOS ENGINEERED PRODUCTS, LLC (“Talos Engineered Products”, “Talos,” “us”, “we”, or “our”), the owner and operator of talosltd.eu (the “Site”).
This Policy forms part of our overall Privacy Statement in relation to the Site – please see our Privacy Statement here: talosltd.eu/privacy.
The objective of this Policy is to provide you, as a user of the Site, with clear and accessible information about the cookies that the Site uses, the role they play in helping us provide the best possible experience to you and the choices you have when it comes to your cookie settings.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file comprised of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer/mobile device, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer/mobile device’s hard drive.
The term cookie actually describes a range of technologies, including:
- pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email, which indicate that a page or email has been viewed),
- mobile device identifiers, and
- web storage used in desktop software or mobile devices.
We will use the term cookie throughout this Policy to cover all of these technologies, but we’ll make sure we provide you with clear details about them all so that you can make informed choices about your cookie settings.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your user experience. They can also help to ensure that ads you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You can access the “Help” function in your browser to find out more. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
You can change your cookies preferences for the Site at any time by clicking on our Privacy & Cookies Policy link at the bottom of each page. Strictly necessary cookies cannot be disabled.
Third Party Cookies
We do not permit third party cookies on the Site.
Sometimes, we embed images or videos from sites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page featuring such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control these cookies and cannot prevent these sites or domains from collecting information on your use of this content.
You should check the relevant third-party website for more information about them and how to opt out. They may still gather usage information about you (e.g. number of views, plays, loads etc.) and may also be able to work out who you are even if you are not logged in to their services.
Social Networking and Sharing Tools
On some pages, we also feature embedded ‘Share’ buttons or widgets that enable you to share content with friends through a number of popular social networking sites (e.g.: Twitter; Facebook; Instagram, etc.).
These sites may set cookies which can identify you as an individual when you are also logged in to their services and even when you are not logged in to their service. This means they may be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on the Site. We do not control these cookies and you should check the relevant third-party site to see how your information is used and how to opt out.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site to deliver a service which has been explicitly requested by you when visiting the Site. They include, for example, [cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site]. These cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or advertising and they do not collect information about other browsing that you do on the internet. These strictly necessary cookies cannot be disabled. More details about them are set out in the table below.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Type||Cookie Name||Purpose||More information|
|Analytical / Performance Cookies||[Google Analytics]||This cookie enables us to:
(a) Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
(b) Understand how visitors navigate to and through the Site.
(c) Track the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
(d) Recognise you when you return to our site.
|You can find out more about Google Analytics here.|
We may occasionally make changes to this Policy.
When we make material changes to this Policy, we will provide you with prominent notice e.g., by displaying a prominent notice on the Site or by sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the security practices of the Site, please email email@example.com.
Last Updated: December 17, 2020